PREMIUM PLANT BASED NATURAL HEALTH, BEAUTY & WELLNESS BRANDS
- Excellent Career Opportunity with ethical & successful Australian family-owned business
- Combine your sales & customer service skills with your passion for natural health
- Vibrant and Sustainable Office environment in amazing Fitzroy location with gym & cafe
Are you looking to combine your talents and passion, adding real value, in a dynamic business and industry? Do you have experience within a sales, business development or customer service role? Do you have a passion for natural health and wellness and an outstanding, friendly phone manner? Are you ambitious and determined to succeed?
This is your opportunity to combine your skills, experience, passion, and career aspirations. Established for over 26 years, Planet Health is a market-leading brand owner, marketer and distributor of premium, natural health, beauty and wellness brands in Australia and overseas.
An award winning, 100% Australian, family owned and managed company with an ethical and professional ethos, our premium brands include our own VITUS ‘Vegan Wholefood Nutrition’ and Qsilica ‘Vegan Ingestible Beauty’. We are also the exclusive distribution partner for Australian Bush Flower Essences, Biokap Natural Hair Colours, Absolute Essential Plant Oils & Watson & Son Manuka Honey.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our Internal Sales Team, based in our vibrant Fitzroy office. This is a permanent, full-time role – 38 hours per week. Working as a key member of our Team your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering first class customer service and ‘adding value’ with every customer interaction
- Developing a strong understanding of our premium, plant-based product portfolio
- Increasing product sales and distribution via inbound and outbound customer contact
- Business & relationship development across our established customer base, potential new accounts and online retailers.
- Working closely with our team, brand partners and other key stakeholders
- Accurate and timely processing of incoming customer orders
- Database management including CRM
- Various administrative tasks relative to the role
In addition to your skillset and experience, you will display the following:
- A "can do" positive attitude with a high level of self- motivation
- A proven ability to add value with an ability to build customer relationships and sales
- Previous success within business development, customer service or internal sales roles
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills, with a strong eye for detail.
- Clear communication and strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM platforms (experience with Opmetrix, Attaché, or Shopify an advantage).
- Motivation to achieve team and individual goals
Naturopathy or natural health related tertiary qualifications are preferred but not essential, and a personal interest in a plant based lifestyle and/or the natural health, wellness & beauty industry is advantageous.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate. To secure your opportunity to discuss this unique position further, please submit your highly confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention Andrew Harwood.
Applications close Friday December 30th, 2022.